Our Performance team blends industry-leading strategies, continuous optimisation, and passion with performance to get you the most action for your unique budget.
What is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising?
PPC is a kind of online advertising where you pay the publisher (Google or Amazon, for instance) to place your ad on their website, often on pages related to your advertisement.
At The Growth Agency, our PPC campaign program draws together industry-leading plans, continuous optimisation, proper testing, and campaign analysis, all with the specific purpose of improving both the performance and the range of your campaigns.
Our pay-per-click management experts will operate directly with your business to:
- Set pragmatic campaign objectives based on your requirements and budget
- Recognise powerful new revenue streams for your website
- Use pay-per-click optimisation for your target keywords and suggestions for excellent returns
- Analyse campaigns in real time to deliver more sales to your site
- Help you grow into profitable new markets and advertising channels
Here’s everything you can expect when you working with The Growth Agency
- Skilful Strategy Planning & Execution
- Accurate Analysis of Your Industry Opponents
- Ad Production & Optimization
- ROI Analyses & Optimization Advice
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery
- Continuous Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Real-Time Campaign Growth Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting
- Discovery of New Market & Medium Opportunities
Patrick Van den Broeck
Group Marketing Manager on WDP
“Execution trumps perfection.They have proven to be an excellent strategy sparring partner and they know how to deliver qualitative execution. Together we keep on lifting our marketing to the next level and achieve great results!”
Frequently Asked Questions
How does pay-per-click advertising work?
PPC is a kind of online advertisement where you pay (Google, Amazon, Yandex, Baidu, for example) to place your advertisement on their website on the search or result pages that are related to your ad. When traffic clicks on your advertisement, you are requested to pay for the appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) price until your pre-set budget runs out or you add funds to it again. The goal is to get visitors to click on your advertisement and send traffic to your website or e-commerce shop.
How long will it take to get results?
With typically paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to notice results almost immediately
How do you charge?
We usually charge on a monthly retainer—often, a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee).
What makes you different to other pay-per-click agencies?
We’re not just paid acquisition specialists: Our pay-per-click campaign team consists of experts who have worked for B2B and B2C businesses, from startups to corporate companies. We have a wide range of experience with CPC and also have a growth-oriented mindset would be hard to find at other agencies.